Our new Product Line … Natasha Paul Elements
We have a Lavender Moisture Shampoo, a Lavender Moisture Condition and an Aloe Moisture Hairstyling Cream!!!
You can purchase your Natasha Paul Element products at the salon.
Please read below for descriptions of products!
Lavender Moisture Shampoo:
Gently cleanse your hair with this moisturizing formula. Ingredients include: Calendula, Burdock Root, and Rosemary, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E and Lavender oil.
- Lavender oil is one of those popular essential oils used to treat a variety of hair problems including Alopecia areata.
- Regular usage is helpful in controlling hair fall and improving hair growth.
- Does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate. Safe for color-treated hair.
Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease in which the hair follicles are rejected as foreign objects by the body. As a result, hair loss occurs. People who have alopecia can use a combination of essential oils, including lavender.
Lavender Moisture Conditioner:
Nourishing conditioner made with certified-organic blend of Calendula, Jojoba and lavender oils to bring intense moisture and vitality to dry hair. Hair is left shiny, soft and luxurious. Wonderful, light lavender scent, Safe for color-treated hair.
The combination of these ingredients leads to healthier looking hair.
- Stimulates the scalp to promote healthy hair growth
- Rich in moisture
- Works exceptionally well on dry, dehydrated hair to create body and volume
- Helps in strengthening hair follicles
- No Paraben
- No harsh preservatives or chemicals
- No synthetic fragrances or colors
Aloe Moisture Hairstyling Cream:
Aloe Vera has tremendous moisturizing properties. The product should be used on dry, damaged, brittle hair, before blow drying.
- Aloe Vera offers a natural and inexpensive treatment for your hair and scalp. The aloe Vera plant contains minerals, amino acids, and vitamins. It contains vitamins A, C, and E and several B vitamins such as B12 and folic acid.
- Vitamins C and E are antioxidants that reduce damage caused by free radicals. Many of these vitamins also strengthen your immune system, which fights diseases that affect your hair and scalp, such as seborrhea, psoriasis, and eczema. Aloe Vera contains calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, and several other minerals.